Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Birthday To the Love of My Life!


Click on the "Happy 15th Birthday Alexis" link above to open your very own online birthday card from a few friends and family :)
 
Although we are apart this birthday (first ever in 15 years!), you know your mama....the antenaes are up, satelites are linking up....I feel you and I am there in every way...just not physically baby.  So give me a big virtual hug and smile knowing I am there, in your heart...you feel it???  I do.

The last few weeks I've had so many of our friends reach out to "check on us" and see how we're doing apart...many wanted to know where you were staying or how they could reach you or send a little gift for your special day.  I am continually amazed at the remarkable love and support in our lives!  Especially times like these.  You are very, very loved by many Lex.  Feel this love, soak it up...it's YOUR day bitty!!  I am so very happy you are sharing it with many of those people today! 

Now, close your eyes....
Make a Wish......You Ready???  
Open them....now keep on believing in that wish... 

and its sure to come true.

I love you!!

Happy Happy Birthday Bitty Bee!!!!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment