Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Mama




Everyone says one person can't change the world, but I beg to differ.  One person CAN change the world and I know it because she lives everyday, convincing me I can do the same.  That one person who can change the world, that person is you.

You, the one person that means the world to me.  Who raises mountains just to set  me on top of.  Who fights off challengers that dare come near.  Who calms the seas so I can skate along the water.  Who beckons wind that carries me to fly.

YOU are one of God's secret weapons (he told me so himself).  You, who does miraculous things that only I could know   Who wears her excellence just in her name.  Mom.

Everyone who says one person can't change the world obviously hasn't met you.  I love you with all my heart, Mama.  Always and forever.

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment